- 4 tablespoons reduced fat butter (or Ghee)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice (or juice of half a lemon)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- Sea salt
- Lemon wedges (to serve)
- Preheat your oven to grill/broil settings on medium-high heat.
- Place butter in an oven-proof pan/skillet (or a normal frying pan if you don’t have one).
- Cook over medium heat, swirling the pan occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until the butter begins to change color.
- Add the honey and lemon juice; stir well to combine and allow to simmer for a further 2 minutes to combine all of the flavors together.
- Add the garlic and cook for an extra minute or so until the garlic is fragrant. )
(By this stage, the butter will have an almost nutty fragrance and turned a golden brown.
- Remove half of the browned butter from the pan (liquid only) and reserve for later.
- Add the salmon steaks over the butter in the pan; sear each fillet (skin-side down if there’s any skin) for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Flip each fillet; transfer the pan to your oven (or keep frying them in your frying pan until cooked to your liking) to grill/broil for a further 6-8 minute.
- To serve, season with salt to taste; drizzle with the reserved brown butter sauce. Serve with steamed vegetables; over rice or with a salad.
Like and share!!!👍👍💃
Like, Share, comment!
PS: Does your Credit Suck!? Here!
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share.